Jackson National Life Insurance Company
28th Annual Steak & Burger Dinner
Keynote Speaker: Andre Hutson
Friday, November 10, 2017
The Boys & Girls Club of Lansing is proud to announce MSU Basketball Champion Andre Hutson will be headlining the 28th Annual Steak & Burger Dinner.
The "Steak & Burger Dinner" is an annual fundraising dinner that provides the opportunity for Boys & Girls Club children to have dinner with corporate sponsors and community leaders. While the event is a fundraiser, it is designed to honor our young people, and to bring the supporters of the Club in direct contact with the children that benefit from their generosity. That's why adults dine on finely prepared chopped sirloin while children are honored with special steak dinners. The dinner provides an opportunity to recognize the Youth of the Year, provide the Morton S. Davis Award, and gain inspiration from a high profile keynote speaker.
- Location: Radisson Hotel Lansing
- Date: Friday, November 10, 2017
- Time: Doors Open at 6:00 pm, Dinner start at 6:30
- Cost: Individual Ticket - $100 or 2 for $150
Buy tickets Online here, or call us at (517) 394-0455 for more information.
Individual Ticket - $100
2 Tickets for $150
Visit our Event Page or contact us at (517) 394-0455 for more information about
golfing or sponsorship opportunities.
Upcoming Schedule Updated09/21/2017 - Subject to Change
- September 5 - Start of School year schedule - 3-8
- September 21 - New Member Orientation at 7pm
- October 24 - New Member Orientation at 7pm
- October 27 - Club Closed for Halloween Party - 5:30-7
- October 31 - Club Open 11am - 5pm
- November 7 - Club Open 9-5
- November 16 - New Member Orientation at 7pm
- November 22 - Club Open 9-5
- November 23 - Club Closed
- November 24 - Club Closed
- December 12 - New Member Orientation at 7pm
- December 22 - Club Closed for Holiday Party Only - Must be signed up to attend.
- December 25 - Club Closed
- December 26 - Club Closed
- December 27 - Club Open 9-5
- December 28 - Club Open 9-5
- December 29 - Club Open 9-5
- January 1 - Club Closed
- January 2 - Club Closed
- January 3 - Club Open 9-5
- January 4 - Club Open 9-5
- January 5 - Club Open 9-5
- January 8 - Start of school year hours, Club open 3-8
Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
Serving Lansing Youth Since 1964!
The Boys & Girls Club of Lansing has been operating in the Lansing area since 1964. Providing Lansing area youth, ages 7 - 17, with physical fitness, recreation and educational activities.
Our facility is 25,000 square feet equipped with:
- Computer Lab
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Teen Center
- Activities and games
- Lots of FUN!
Scope of Our movement
- 4,300+ girls and boys served annually
- 260 girls and boys served daily
- 8 full time - trained youth professionals
- 20 part time staff
- 200+ volunteers
- 24 board members
- 95% of funding comes from donations and grants
Whom We Serve
- 54.5% - Male
- 45.5% - Female
- 36% - Cadets ages 7-9
- 26% - Juniors ages 10-11
- 21% - Seniors ages 12-13
- 17% - Teens ages 14-17
- 76% - Eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch
- 83% - From single parent households
*Source 2013 Annual Report